Ad Placement Ad Placement

Best Punch Noise Ever

You done good. You could make it rated lower than the 13+. I dig the humor in each sign and you totally saved the best of hers for last. Good pay off in the end. For having only done so much in Flash this turned out well. Nice job. Now if only you had a nice little bus riding along on the preloader. :P

BigTippi responds:

Thanks for the comment. It is rated 13+ because i put violence at mild, so whatcha gonna do if its an automatic rating system. I almost put a check on suggestive text, but i chose not to.
And yes a bus would have been nice, but the idea fell though.

Mobius Rings Mobius Rings

Caustics Damn Damn Damn

I've gotta say, you've manipulated them caustics well. Using an image to light your scene? You crazy salty fellow. Dielectric shaders are the sauce. Makes me want to leave you in a pool of your own blood and my urine, which also has blood in it, but it's my blood! Nice work.

BigTippi responds:

Thank you for the support... other then the part about your blood...

Burt and the Spider Burt and the Spider

Pencils and also Flash!

I dig upon this with great vengeance and furious anger! Adding a preloader seems to help it stay synced as it did with mine, or I remembered it wrong. Either way, good job. You should make this boy get in other household misadventures.

Project Awaken Zero Project Awaken Zero

My pants are just a bunch of guns sewed together!

Awesome stuff bro! You should totally make a sequal since I no you totally have nothing else going on in your life like a job or serious relationship or tons of other creative projects in mind. **WIIIIIIIIIIIIINNK!******

BodiesOfStanley responds:

you know it ya asshole! :)

death and itchy death and itchy

It was pretty pickle.

I think that That the characters are cool. Should totally make a sequal with updated character models! Though poor Tonberry may need cut. **WINK!!!**

Bad Baby Bad Baby

This rocks

It's the best animation I've seen in pieces like this. Really, very very cool. Psychodelic. Yep.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Freakin AWESOME!

I love the music and the animation went with it great. The art style is just plain cool. Great job.