Ad Placement Ad Placement

Best Punch Noise Ever

You done good. You could make it rated lower than the 13+. I dig the humor in each sign and you totally saved the best of hers for last. Good pay off in the end. For having only done so much in Flash this turned out well. Nice job. Now if only you had a nice little bus riding along on the preloader. :P

BigTippi responds:

Thanks for the comment. It is rated 13+ because i put violence at mild, so whatcha gonna do if its an automatic rating system. I almost put a check on suggestive text, but i chose not to.
And yes a bus would have been nice, but the idea fell though.

Mobius Rings Mobius Rings

Caustics Damn Damn Damn

I've gotta say, you've manipulated them caustics well. Using an image to light your scene? You crazy salty fellow. Dielectric shaders are the sauce. Makes me want to leave you in a pool of your own blood and my urine, which also has blood in it, but it's my blood! Nice work.

BigTippi responds:

Thank you for the support... other then the part about your blood...

Burt and the Spider Burt and the Spider

Pencils and also Flash!

I dig upon this with great vengeance and furious anger! Adding a preloader seems to help it stay synced as it did with mine, or I remembered it wrong. Either way, good job. You should make this boy get in other household misadventures.

GamePops Sega Generation GamePops Sega Generation

I dig it.

The choices were pretty cool. I really dig the Sonic animation changing as you progress and the overall presentation was really good. I was thrown off a bit by the song on Crazy Taxi since it was a song from the Windows version soundtrack. A couple of the hints were a bit vague(#50 in particular) and I would have liked to see some other Sega developed titles in there, but overall it was a fun game.

kleber responds:

Thanks! Some people didn't see the Sonic progress animation :)
Well, there was a lot of another Sega console games that should be on GamePops, but I had to chose only 64. I searched for the most popular ones, not only on internet, but with "real" people too. With my friends, work colleagues and other game developers :). Sorry about the Crazy Taxi music. I never played this game. And about the vague tips, it was for the easiest games, but I could be wrong on the level of some games :). Thanks for play the game!

Enliven Enliven

Dig it.

I really enjoyed this game. I honestly can't say that I ran into the glitches the others are talking about, but that just might be the way I played it. I really enjoyed the music choice. It made the game feel very relaxed. I'd love to see another one or a longer version.

The Cool The Cool

Awsome Game!

Reminds me a lot of the Streets of Rage game on Genesis, only with a new cool look and zombies. The music selection is good too. Great job.